Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poop

That one word makes a mother of two boys in diapers cringe. Not only do I cringe when I open the diaper to find a nice surprise... I especially do not like looking down on the floor to find the surprise all over it!

Last night after I changed a horrible diaper of Caden's that was already on his leg, I put him and Jacob into the bath and started cleaning up the litter of toys on the floor. When I reach for one of the wooden blocks I notice something right beside it, definitely not a toy and definitely not something anyone wants on their carpet. So yes I had to begin scrubbing the floor with bleach and resolve hoping it would come out and hoping I would not get sick during the process. Luckily everything came up and it is as good as new!

1 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

Read my blog and you will find a similar poo story! Yuck!