Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Time!






Ooooo CAKE!










Can I eat it?







Yummy!










This is soooo good!







Yay! I'm all done!







Printer for Josh... Blocks for Caden








Cheesy Jacob









I want more!








All clean and playing with my blocks!








Be still boys! :)







Our family!








Caden trying to push his blocks across the floor









PopPop and Jacob playing cars.





Josh and Jacob playing cars








Jim and Kathy brought the boys down here and spent the night. Tuesday before they left we had a small belated birthday party for Josh and Caden. Josh got a printer for our computer and Caden got some blocks, plus the leap frog toy MiMi and PopPop got him back home. We couldn't leave Jacob out so Kathy got him some matchbox cars. The party was complete with ice cream cake and a mini cake for Jacob and Caden to share.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

The birthday party looked fun :) I can't believe how big Caden is! He has changed so much since I last saw him. I started us a blog so you might want to check it out. I put some new pictures of Olivia

http://bennatalieolivia.blogspot.com/

Lindsay Adkins said...

Happy late Birthday to two of your boys :) Miss you guys!

Natalie said...

No we never made it! We have been so so busy! We had actually planned one and then Ben ended up working overtime... so we couldn't make it. But I will definitely let you know if we come down.