Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ode to Kim Blanks

While the boys were out of town I had got much needed haircut. When we moved down here it was time for a trim and highlights, but I didn't have time to do it before we left. I kept putting it off and putting it off because I am very particular about my hair and wasn't sure I would find anyone who could do it like Kim does. After my friend Kristin went and got her hair done I loved it and asked her who did it. She gave me Becky's card but warned me she was about to go on maternity leave so I needed to call her that day. When I got the kids ready for supper I decided to give her a call, and much to my luck she had the baby that morning and was planning on being on maternity leave for only a couple weeks. So I decided I was going to wait until she was back. A few days later I was doing my hair and Josh being the diva he is, said, "How about you go get your hair done, your roots are about half way down your head and it kind of looks like you have a mullet!" So that day I called another girl at that salon and she worked me in the next day. She did a great job and I have found a new hair lady!

0 comments: