Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where did it all go?

While I was in the kitchen preparing food for tomorrow Jacob came up to tell me he had to go poopy in the potty. So I took his pants off and he went in my room to go to the bathroom (he can turn the light on better in that one.) About 10 minutes later he came back in to tell me he was done. I asked him if he needed me to wipe him and he said no he did it himself but there were no more towels in the bathroom. This confused me, but I went ahead and wiped him anyway (he was clean.) About 20 minutes later after I was done cooking I went in the bathroom to make sure he had flushed, and there sat all the "towels." Just this morning I had put a new roll on the paper holder and Jacob had used the entire roll to wipe his bottom... and put it all in the toilet! Needless to say I plunged for about 5 minutes to get it all down!

1 comments:

kathy said...

Oh, my goodness! You're going to have to write all of this down and then you can write a book and make thousands of dollars, cause we all know there's going to be a lot more stories in their future!!