Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!















So I got the decorating bug and brought out the decorations I already have. Not many since we really haven't had a Christmas in our own place, so I must go shopping! I already ordered Caden a stocking from Pottery Barn ( I just hung a fake one in his honor) and it was only 12.99, plus 5.00 for monogramming. I am getting really excited and cannot wait for Christmas to be here! We will get to see all our family at different times during the next few weeks, yay for the Holidays! And none of this would be happening if our Lord had not been born, I am so thankful to know my Savior and to be able to teach my children about Him.

1 comments:

kathy said...

Courtney, it is so adorable....you are so precious. I'm thankful for you and how you teach those babies about Jesus! I love you!