Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 Things

I have been tagged again! Gosh I love this stuff. ( I tag Brittany W, Brittney B, Natalie, Lydia, and Lindsay)

Ten Years Ago I...

1. Was about to turn 13 in 6 days!
2. Was starting the 7th grade
3. Was a cheerleader at school for the first time
4. Was an office aid at school
5. Had absolutely no responsibility except to clean my room

Five Things on my To Do List

1. Make breakfast for the family
2. Finish laundry
3. Get my hair cut for the first time in 3 months! (It is awful)
4. Stick something in the crock pot for dinner
5. Have a girls night with Kristin!

Five Snacks I Enjoy

1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2. Cookie Dough
3. Peanut butter and cheese-its
4. 2 point Kettle Corn
5. Celery and peanut butter

Five Things I would do if I was a Millionaire

1. Buy my family a wonderful house
2. Donate to PKU research (both my sisters have it)
3. Buy 2 reliable cars
4. Go back to school
5. Invest the rest

Five Places I have lived

1. Signal Mountain
2. Soddy Daisy
3. Hixson
4. Cleveland
5. Augusta

Five Jobs I have had

1. Receptionist for my dad (first job ever)
2. Victoria's Secret
3. Girl Scouts
4. SunTrust Bank
5. Merchandiser for the Buckle

0 comments: