Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza Part 1

Today is my 23rd birthday and it has started a weekend of fun! Josh had Kathy take the boys for the weekend so that he could surprise me and last night began our fun. We came home after work and made dinner and watched a movie and went to bed arouns 10:00. Then we slept in til 11:30 this morning and went to IHOP for breakfast. Then we checked the mail where we found birthday cards and birthday money from my dad. So we came home showered and got ready... did a little shopping then ran over to Adventure Crossing to have some fun. This place has go carts, putt putt, and laser tag. Josh had planned for us to do all night, but since it was raining half the place was closed down. We decided to wait until Sunday to hope for better weather and headed to Salsa's to get some mexican food. After stuffing ourselves with chips and salsa and wonderful food we went home to find a font for my new tattoo. We found it and went off to the tattoo parlor of a guy that shops Josh's store. It was over in five minutes, but hurt like the dickens! It is a J and a C for Jacob, Caden, Josh, Courtney, and Jesus Christ. I love it and now Josh wants a matching one! When we met Kathy and Jim on Tuesday she gave me my wonderful gift! It was placemats for our table and black pin-striped comforter cover and shams. I love love love them and they look so good! Thanks everyone for my wonderful birthday!





My placemats and candle set












My new sham and cover










Me and my hubby










Me and my tattoo (crazy hair due to the humidity!)








My tattoo (a littlr swollen)

1 comments:

John said...

Happy Birthday, Princess! I'm glad you had such a great time! Love, Dad