Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Awesome Job!

So most of you know I work for Josh as the store merchandiser. What is a merchandiser you might ask? I bring out the new product from the back and put it out for the guests to see. I put all the walls together and dress the manniquens in the front window. I put the product on the tables and dress those manniquens too. Buckle is not like most retail stores where you get a picture from corporate and you do exactly what they do in EVERY single store (that is why every Express, American Eagle, Abercrombie, etc all look the same in every mall.) We put our outfits, walls, and tables together using our own creative juices. Basically I put together outfits for a living, and make the store look amazing! :) Here are some pictures I have been working on for the past couple days... each wall and table have their own themes/ color scheme.




This is a display of our coats and hats











Manniquens










Brown/ Creme wall











Purse wall











One of my tables












Black/Blue wall






Cranberry/ Brown wall

2 comments:

kathy said...

Hey Courtney.....you do such a great job. I know it must be really hard work, but you are really good at it! I'm so proud of you! Please give those babies kisses from Mimi! It was sad waking up this morning and them not being here! So glad you guys are happy in Augusta, but I can't help but hope that you'll be back here someday! Love you all!

theotherridges said...

What a cool job! I know you enjoy it! We love you guys!