Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun Times













I love to catch my boys playing nice together and have them not know I am watching. While I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner the boys ran into their room and began playing. Since I wasn't hearing the usual screams and violence that comes with these two in the same room with no supervision I decided to peek in. Jacob had climbed into their toy chest and was getting toys out for Caden to play with. They were having so much fun in the chest my Papaw made me when I was in high school, which I now use for toy storage. Papaw handmade this as a hope chest for me and while I was pregnant with Jacob I put all his future clothes and toys in it. And did the same for Caden. One day I will pass it on to them... or maybe their wives. I am not so sure boys care about all that so we will see. For now it works great as a toy chest and they love playing in it.

0 comments: