Friday, September 12, 2008

An episode of WWF Raw

I don't know if any of you have ever seen WWF or any of those "wrestling" shows where the contestants beat each other up and slam things over each others heads. As we all know it is fake, but at my house it is real. I have two little boys that insist on beating each other up and then laughing about it. Last night I watched as Jacob picked up the boat he is pushing around (see said boat in pic below) and hit Caden over the head with it. All this happens in slow motion with me seeing it come, but having no time to stop it. Luckily most of the time they laugh at each other about it, unless it is a particularly hard hit. They get put in time out all day and seperated from each other, but nothing seems to stop it... maybe just lighten it. And then I realize the cause for this all when daddy comes home from work and begins to wrestle them both to the ground (he does not bash them over the head though) and they all love it! They laugh and roll around and jump all over each other. I am so glad I can just watch and take pictures. :)











































































2 comments:

kathy said...

I love you guys! Ya'll are so cute!

V-n-J said...

hey this sounds like my house except I end up with a bust lip and bruises way too often! Boys ... never a dull moment thats for sure:)