Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cracker Barrell... the place to be!

Last night Freia and I took the boys to dinner and then we were going to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was rainy and cold so we couldn't really go anywhere else so after a yummy dinner at Chili's we head over there. As we pull into the jam-packed parking lot I take one look inside and I knew we were going to have to do something else. The line was out the door and all I could see was a million parties going on. So I tell Jacob a little white lie, "Oh no Chuck-E-Cheese is closed tonight!" I know I'm horrible, but there was no way I was going to go in there. The mall was packed so I knew that play area was out of the question. I asked Jacob where he wanted to go and his reply was, "Let's go to Cracker Barrell!" Freia and I look at each other and start laughing I asked why and he said, "Because they have sausage! And they always give you sausage when you ask for it." I guess endless sausage is his idea of a great time/

2 comments:

kathy said...

HaHaHa.....sausage and TOYS!! That is a funny little boy!! I love, love, love him!!

Lindsay Adkins said...

LOL... that's awesome!