Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Relaxing...

A lot of the time my boys are fighting with each other over one thing or another. Sometimes though they are so sweet to each other. Tonight was one of those nights. Jacob's tummy has been upset for quite some time now and so tonight all he could have was crackers and banana pops, Caden too. So while Jacob was whining for food I offered him a pop and he agreed to one, but told me that Caden-bug needed one too. So I got them both banana pops (with paper towels wrapped around the bottom) and then turned on their movie. I came back out into the living room and started cleaning. They were in their room laughing at each other and it sounded so sweet so I grabbed the camera and snuck up on them. They were both sitting in the Cars couch Dad got for Jacob eating their popsicles and watching their movie. I love these sweet moments between the two of them.

2 comments:

Lindsay Adkins said...

that is really sweet!!! I know those moments were few and far between with my sister and me :) I love when siblings get along!!!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!