Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GPS=Awesome!



This is probably the coolest invention ever! Lately I have driving around a strange city and going to and from work in Statesboro; also if you read my earlier blog I drove to Grayton Beach at night and got lost (if only I had bought this a week sooner!) Since I was little I have always had a terrible sense of direction and it still hasn't gotten any better. Since I am going to be traveling and selling insurance I told Josh I had to get one of these and today I went to Wal-Mart and got one. As soon as I got back in the car I set it up; even though I knew my way home I typed in our address just to see if the route would change in. And to my surprise there is a shortcut to Wal-Mart and I took back roads instead of the main highway. After going home I realized I needed to go back out to make copies of the papers I am taking with me tomorrow. I didn't know where an Office Depot was so I just typed it into the GPS and it took me to the closest one! What did I ever do without this thing? It even tells you "points of interest" so if I was craving Italian food and didn't know where I could find a restaurant closest to me, it would tell me. This thing is awesome and it is my new favorite toy! I highly recommend everyone go out and buy one, trust me you will not be sorry!

1 comments:

kathy said...

Hey Courtney....I know that I feel better knowing you have one!