Thursday, January 22, 2009

Superhero or Villain?

This morning Jacob found a single black sock in Josh's drawer and put it on. He then turned to me and said, "Mommy I am a superhero!" Amazing what a single black sock can turn you in to! A few seconds later I went into the kitchen to finish preparing taco soup and he came in and said, "I am a superhero and I am going to destroy you!" I replied with, "Superheros do not destroy people they save them, are you being a villain?" He argued that superheros destroy people so I had to tell him the difference between a superhero (someone that saves you) and a villain (someone who tries to destroy you.) I asked him if he understood what I was saying and he nodded yes. So I asked him if he was a superhero and going to save me and Caden-bug and he said no he would destroy us. I said, "So are you a superhero or a villain?" He answered, "I AM A VILLAIN!"


Yes I know he is wearing Christmas pajamas... He made me take a picture of the back of him because that would show his "superhero"

2 comments:

kathy said...

So funny...I love that boy!!! Tell him Jesus is the most important super-hero and he needs to be like Jesus!! (maybe that will make a difference....?)

Claire said...

Very funny!