Monday, January 26, 2009

Poop Happens...

Saturday night I was off to work and Josh was home with the kids, getting ready for Fight Night at our house. He was getting things ready when he got a call from his area manager and went in our room to take the call. If you know our kids, you basically have to lock yourself in another room to take an important call! As Josh was getting off the phone Jacob came running in laughing and saying, "That silly Caden-bug playing with his poopie!" At that moment Josh thought, "Oh my gosh this is going to be bad!" Caden comes running in diaper-less and squishing his hand full of poop screaming because he wants it off his hand! So Josh wipes off his hands AND face and then turns him around only to find his back was covered in it. Josh was gagging and saying, "Who took your diaper off?" Jacob answered with, "I did Daddy because he had a poopie!" Thank you Jacob for changing your little brother's diaper... NOT! So Josh goes into their room to assess the damage and finds a poopy diaper and poop all over the room. After cleaning up he called me at work to tell me the story. I laughed so hard I started crying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always so funny when that happens to daddy's. I have unfortunately cleaned much poop off of Aaron's face. yuck!

kathy said...

I don't know what to say.....you guys really do have a crazy life!!!!:)

LTF said...

I am so glad you posted this! (sorry to Josh!!!) A friend of mine was telling me yesterday about how her dog had gotten sick and pooped everywhere. She said that atleast with kids it will be in a diaper or the toilet. I asked her if she ever met a kid before. This entirely proved my point. Thanks!

Lindsay Adkins said...

haha....poor daddy :)