Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jacob loves the Wii!

Jacob loves everything about the Wii, especially Wii Fit. He begs me everyday to work out with him, and I am starting to think he is holding me accountable! We have even made him his own Wii Fit board to step on. He holds the remote like me and steps on and off the board when it tells him to. When I do the step aerobics Jacob tries to do them too. Once when I was doing the advanced one (you have to kick up your leg) Jacob ran across in front of me and I accidentally kicked him (not hard because I don't put much force behind my kick) it was more like a nudge and he just looked at me. I apologized and we laughed. Well a few seconds later I feel him kick me in the back of the leg and he said, "How did that feel mommy?" I guess an eye for an eye here! I started laughing and had to tell him I did not mean to kick him and that he should not kick me.
Not only does he like the Wii Fit but he also likes to play MarioKart ( we have little wheels you put the remotes in to) and he loves Guitar hero. He has so much fun "playing" these games with us. He is so adorable.
Caden will get out some pieces time to time and wave his arms around and jump up and down like he is working out. I love to see my little guys interpret what Josh and I look like while playing these games!

1 comments:

Lindsay Adkins said...

that is so funny!!! the Wii is definitely a positive to nintendo games, for sure!!!