Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cocoa Bob

Friday afternoon I went to the Kathy Adams Salon to get my hair highlighted and layered. I have been trying to grow my hair out but was tired of the "flat" look so I wanted some body. I got highlights bangs and a lot of fullness, went back to work and Josh says, "I thought you were going to chop it off!" The entire time I had sat in that chair I debated cutting it off but decided no... his comment was my deciding factor so I went back in and asked Amy (my new stylist) to book me something for the morning cuz it was coming off. 8:00 am Saturday morning I went in with hair below my shoulders and 9:00 I came out with a "Cocoa Bob." And I LOVE it (so does Josh!) I actually think this is the best haircut I have ever had and I am soooo happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I would love to have my hair like that.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks awesome Courtney! I'm trying to grow my hair out a LITTLE. It will never really be long again. I'm sure I'll give in and get it chopped at my next appt.

kathy said...

It's adorable!!!

theotherridges said...

Looks cute! I have little bangs like that now, too.