Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2nd Time Around

A couple days ago Caden's teacher at school told me Caden had been sitting on the potty trying to go and had actually done it a few times. I was very surprised and told her I was going to wait until he turned 2 and she said, "Oh honey its never too early and all the kids in his class are in underwear already." Caden is not a late-bloomer he is just the youngest one in his class, and since he isn't talking a whole heck of a lot I just thought I'd wait...BUT I decided to jump on the potty training bandwagon for the 2nd time. I don't think I'm going to be as lucky as I was with Jacob. He literally got the hang of it in like 3 days. So now onto Caden. He LOVES to sit on the potty, even if nothing is coming out. You can tell how proud he is of himself and loves to hear me sing praises to him. Jacob is even catching on and clapping for him (he also wants me to clap for him!)

Lord grant me patience and wisdom!

2 comments:

kathy said...

Something tells me this is gonna be interesting! lol Caden-Bug will do fine....it'll be different in his own way! :) He's so precious! And, I was just wondering....with two kids potty-trained and out of diapers...maybe it won't be long, we can have a little girl! Oh, ya'll would make the most beautiful little girl!! OK....just kidding (sort of). Love you guys!!

Natalie said...

Same with Olivia. She LOVES to sit on the potty, just nothing comes out!