Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Caden the Bookworm






Lately Caden has been all about reading books. Every night we have to read two books before bed and anytime in between he is usually looking through a book. Tonight I captured him "reading" the boys favorite book: Firefighters to the Rescue. When we read this book and I get to the part where it says, "Firefighters to the..." Caden screams out, "Escue!" It is so cute and I love that he enjoys reading this much. A couple months ago I thought he would never want to sit down a read a book with me and now that is all he wants to do! He is growing up so fast and it hurts my heart that I really don't have a "baby" in the house anymore.

2 comments:

kathy said...

This is so precious....he is really into his book!! I love him so much!!

LTF said...

Brad said Caden Bug needs to come see him at the firehall!