Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Varsity

So Josh left for St.Louis today to help out a new store for a week. We dropped him off at the Atlanta airport at 3:45 because his flight left at 4:45. About 15 minutes down the road I get a call from Josh telling me to turn around and come pick him back up because his flight was delayed until 8:25 due to bad weather. He was hungry and so were we, so we headed to the Varsity for some dinner. I had never been there and Josh wanted it so I thought, "What the hay let's go." I don't know that I will ever go back... not what its hyped up to be, it was okay. The boys liked the hats so Josh took a pic with his phone... yes I forgot the camera again. I think Jacob is pointing at one of the greasiest french fries I have ever seen! :) Good experience, glad to have it... now moving on. :)

1 comments:

V-n-J said...

I've been there once and didnt care for it ... I dont get the hype either but some people swear by it.