Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bridal Party

One of my really good friends from Augusta, Sarah is getting married in April next year. Her fiance is actually the manager that took over the store after Josh and I left and we are still really good friends. Before we left, she asked me to be in their wedding unofficially before they were engaged. Well now they are and have set a date. A couple days ago she asked for my address for wedding stuff and on Saturday I checked my mailbox to find two boxes, one addressed to me and one to Jacob. These cookies were inside... what a cute way to ask us to be a part of their big day! We are all in the wedding (except Caden-bug) and I am so excited to be able to help her out in any way!



1 comments:

kathy said...

That is one wedding I don't want to miss!! How exciting!!!