Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have some major catching up to do...

Since we moved here to the beautiful town of Buford GA, we have been working ourselves like crazy! So working 40 hours a week and being a full time mom and wife, it has been hard keeping up with this blog. Now that my husband is gone for a week and the kids are down for bed I think I might do a little catching up... Forgive me for around 5 blogs in one night!

Dad came into town last weekend and he brought along one of the boys' favorite Aunts... Freia. They were so excited to see them and could not wait to get started in on the fun. Saturday we took them to the park...


Their favorite thing on the whole playground! It would go around and around and around and they loved it!
















About to go down the double slide... I gave up on both of them looking at me at the same time.












Jampa John and Caden rocking the boat.













They loved this slide.














Playing hard and loving it!












Taking a break in the house.














Climbing up the wall...




















Climbing up the rocks... notice a pattern, this kid likes to climb!


















Caden loves the slide!











Say Cheese!

1 comments:

kathy said...

I love watching them play....they have so much fun! I love those boys!! :)