Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sleepy Time

Tonight Caden had a hard time going to sleep and kept coming out of his room. I rocked him for a little bit and then went to lay him down; he pointed at Jacob's bed and said, "BED!" I asked him if he wanted to lay down with Jacob and he said, "Huh uh!" Which to him means "yes." So I asked Jacob if Caden could lay down with him and after a couple seconds he agreed. Josh and I were in the living room and we did not hear a peep for over an hour. So we went in to check on them and this is what we found! What a sweet big brother! I went ahead and moved Caden back to his bed and rearranged Jacob. These are the moments that make my heart melt.

3 comments:

kathy said...

They are the sweetest boys in the world!!!

Lindsay Adkins said...

that is so precious :)

theotherridges said...

HOW SWEET!