Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our New Apartment







This is our living room
















Other side of living room (I have no idea what Jacob is doing)
















View onto our back porch

















Our porch overlooks the tennis courts and one of the pools











Our HUGE kitchen! Way bigger than my last one and I am so happy about it!













Dining room- the walls are bare throughout the house because we do not have anything to put on them yet. On our list of "Things for the house."















View from dining room into living room (that door goes out onto our porch)
















My HUGE landry room


















Guest bathroom



















Jacob's bed














Caden's bed














Boy's room (the walls are bare... I have to repaint the things that were on their walls because we changed the colors of their room)














Boy's closet


















Their new bedding

















Study/ Playroom/ Guest room... yes it is very messy the boys play in here all day!



















Messy corner















Train table and TV stand





















Another view
















Master bedroom (the walls still bare I know)



















Another corner














Our closet




















Master bath












Our garden sized tubs! We love them soooo much!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

It's huge! I love it!! :) & that kitchen is enormous for an apartment!

& I'm pretty sure I can make it to the shower Saturday :)

LTF said...

That looks like an awesome apartment!! Nice closets!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how organized you are already. Go Courtney! I am impressed. I love the apartment and congrats on the new adventure!

V-n-J said...

what a beautiful place! I know you're thrilled to have all that space. and wow you're already unpacked and organized ... way to go girl!

Lindsay Adkins said...

that thing is HUGE!!!! That's awesome :) congrats... how exciting!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, Courtney! Love your new place. Looks like you guys are already settled in!

theotherridges said...

That looks like a house on the inside! Congrats and so glad you are closer!