Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Finger

This morning while I was in the kitchen cleaning Caden comes running in with his finger in his mouth. For some reason his finger was green so I made him pull it out of his mouth ASAP. On his finger was a green warty witch finger with a long red nail painted on it. It made me laugh so hard and then Caden started laughing and then Jacob joined in. It was so funny and I actually had one exactly like that when I was younger... I think I won it out of a gumball machine. After I stopped laughing I asked where they got it and Jacob said, "It's from Tristan's room." So that made me think that it actually might have been mine from years ago. They have had a blast all day playing with it so tonight when Caden had it on his finger I said, "Caden show me your finger so I can take a picture." He wouldn't so I kept saying it over and over again, finally Jacob held his finger up to me and told me to take a picture. I guess he didn't realize I was trying to take a photo of the green finger. Here are the pics:



0 comments: