Friday, December 5, 2008

HUGE mess!

I was trying to get the boys to play in their room earlier today because they have so many toys in there. So I got out the apple jacks and put some on the train table. I left the room and then a few minutes later Jacob comes running out telling me he threw the onions everywhere and that him and Caden were have a great time! I come back in the room and wonder how they got that many apple jacks from the few I set on the table, then I realized that I had left the box in there with them. Moms are supposed to have reflexes like a cat... I guess mine were off today!

I went to vacuum them all up and there were so many it filled up my vacuum cleaner to where it was coming out the little attachment. I refuse to empty it out (it is bagless) because last week I found a huge bug and vacuumed it up in there and I am afraid it is still alive and will come out and eat me! I just know it is because of all the food in there that I am constantly vacuuming up, so it could live off the stuff in their for months! After I vacuumed that thing up I left it running for like 15 minutes and then stuck it outside on the porch for 2 days! Needless to say, I HATE bugs!

1 comments:

kathy said...

Trust me, that bug is dried up and flaking away by now...:)!