Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Elvis the Elf


So I have been reading Claire's blog and she keeps mentioning and showing Rudy, the Wood family Elf and I had no idea where she had come up with this... so I asked her. She told me about the Elf on the Shelf and so I googled it. Kathy called me on he way down here and said please don't go out and buy one I already picked one up and was going to give it to the boys for Christmas. So as soon as she got here on Saturday they opened up their elf and we read the story. I told the boys they had to name their elf and after shooting out a couple ideas Jacob picked Elvis. So everyone I would like you to meet Elvis! Jacob has loved waking up and looking for him in the morning. He thinks it is so much fun! The first morning I hid him in the "chandalier" above our table.













2 comments:

Carolyn said...

They are so sweet! Glad you all had a good time.

The Sandefurs said...

I wanna get one too. I haven't googled them to see how much they are. It's a cute idea