Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am feeling nostalgic

Today as I was packing for our trip to Chattanooga I had to go through last winter's box to find some fall clothes for Caden. In the box I found all sorts of hats, shoes, pants, and church clothes that had their names monogrammed on them. In one of the boxes I found a 9 month size jumper that Caden wore last fall/winter. So I decided to put it on him to see if maybe, just maybe it would still fit. Of course it didn't but we all got a good laugh out of it (except for Caden.) And then I found a summer jumper Jacob wore a looong time ago. I tried to get him to try it on for me, but after seeing Caden bug being tortured he said no! So instead I took a picture of him watching Mickey Mouse club... and the outfit I tried to force him into!














































2 comments:

LTF said...

It was so good to see you all this weekend! We miss seeing you guys all the time. The drums sounded great, Josh!

V-n-J said...

Look at your torturing poor Caden bug! Don't blame you for getting nostalgic. We've been working on Javan's closet and it's fun to look back at all his stuff. Surprisingly Jermaine has a harder time getting rid of his things than I do. I keep hearing 'But it has so many memories!'
Hope you guys are having fun this week.