Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chattanooga Vacation: Day 1

Sunday morning as we were getting ready for church, Caden bug was in our room and Jacob was downstairs with MiMi. Caden got real quiet while I was doing my hair so I went to see what he was up to. He had figured out how to open the door to the bottom portion of the china cabinet in the quest room and he was climbing inside it to see himself in the mirror. It was so cute I ran to get the camera and to show Kathy. And then of course Jacob needed some attention and decided to climb in it and look at himself too!






Looking in the mirror










Look at that reflection! It would be a lot cuter if he had on something other than pajamas.












In his church clothes (I guess he had to make sure he looked good)












Jacob wanting in on it






How sweet Jacob!

1 comments:

kathy said...

I love those babies! It was so great for ya'll to be back home....it just wasn't long enough! We love you and miss you guys more than we can say!