Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Woodcrest Lake Monster

JJ and Tyler came down for a visit and have been hanging out with the boys while Josh and I are at work. Two days ago I had to go in for a long time so they were occupying the boys by taking them to the pool. JJ had to go get swim diapers so she left them with Tyler. He got bored and decided to take the boys to one of the lakes on our property. While they were there, Jacob fell head first into the lake and Tyler had to fish him out by his feet. JJ took pictures of what he ended up looking like. Luckily he is safe and still enjoys swimming (in the pool.)






Jacob after falling in the lake, notice how Caden was dressed.


















Yucky Face








Ewww!

5 comments:

kathy said...

Ohhh....poor baby! I'm so thankful he didn't drown! I hope he didn't swallow too much of that dirty water. I'm so glad he's ok. They are both so beautiful and I miss them so much! Give them big kisses from Mimi!!

Natalie said...

AHHH! I would say how funny - but it might have been a little scary! But he just looks pitiful covered in goo!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... bless his heart. I'm glad he's ok.

Lindsay Adkins said...

LOL...that's awesome!!!! I love how caden bug is dressed, way to show off those legs :)

The Sandefurs said...

Totally cracking up at the yucky face picture! Although I am laughing, I'm glad he's ok. That was probably really scary....then funny! :)