Monday, April 20, 2009

Funny Sayings from a 3 year old

Recently Jacob has been running around the house with his hand over one eye yelling, "Oh my eye, I got berry juice in my eye!" This quote is his interpretation of A Bug's Life. The part in the end where the ants are trying to scare off the grasshoppers and they make the fake bird. The stick bug puts a berry on his eye to make it look like the bird poked his eye out.

This morning while everyone was calling to wish him happy birthday he put his hand on mine and said, "No one can stop us now! We have a princess to save!" I have no idea where this one came from.

He asks, "Mommy what does a space ranger actually do?" And then answers his own question with, "I know he flies around in space and saves people from Zert." Zert is the bad guy from Toy Story 2 (can't remember his real name.)

He tells me, "Mommy you have beautiful hair!"

Dad was here a couple weeks ago and he kept calling me Princess. Which is his name for each of his daughters, I think its cuz he can't remember our names. :) So after dad called me Princess Jacob said, "Mommy you are not a Princess!" Thanks for the wake-up call Jacob.

Jacob spent the night with dad and when Dad said, "I think you need to go poop." Jacob replied, "No I don't think so." That same night Jacob told Dad that, "PopPop says 'Don't poop any frozen biscuits'." You'll have to ask Jim about this one! :)

And Finally Jacob asked Dad where Freia was and Dad told him she was downstairs. Jacob asked, "If I crawl under the chair will I be able to see her?"

1 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so funny! I bet he keeps you laughing all the time!