Monday, October 19, 2009

Being Crafty

Jacob and Caden have wooden letters that spell out their name. But since I changed the colors in their room I took them down until I could repaint them. I totally forgot about them until about a week ago when I was going through their closet looking for winter clothes. After looking at their bare walls I decided this needed to get done, so I went down to wal-mart got paint and painters tape so that instead of just a solid color I could do them in stripes. Here are the before and after shots!!! Still a little touching up to do, but I was proud of myself!!















4 comments:

kathy said...

You should be proud of yourself!! They look great!!

V-n-J said...

great job ... love how they turned out! You need to post pics of their room too. and this reminded me that I've had Javan's letters that need to be hung as well ... they've been sitting in a corner in his big boy room since March!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Courtney!!! I've got to hang Ansley's and Cooper's names too. I don't know how you plan to hang them but I used this velcro like material and you can pull it off the wall with out it messing up the paint (think the brand is 3m scotch command?). I thought it was easier than nails. Post a pic when you get them up in their room.

John said...

Pretty neat, Princess!